Register Now !
|Registration Type||Early Bird (Before august, 15th)||Regular|
|Standard Authors||300€ / 3000 Dhs||350€ / 3500 Dhs|
|Student Authors||100€ / 1000 Dhs||150€ / 1500 Dhs|
|Participants||300€ / 3000 Dhs||350€ / 3500 Dhs|
|Students Participants||100€ / 1000 Dhs||150€ / 1500 Dhs|
|Workshop Participants||50€ / 500 Dhs||75€ / 750 Dhs|
|Forum for PhD Participants||35€ / 350 Dhs||35€ / 350 Dhs|
- Attendance to all Keynote Session at the conference
- Attendance to all Paper Presentations
- Networking Sessions on all conference days
- Conference Lunches and Refreshments
- Conference Kit and Proceedings CD/USB
- Participation Certificate
Registration Type Classification
- Standard Authors: Standard Author presents the paper and attend Keynotes, paper presentations and sessions on all conference days. Only one paper can be presented per registration.
- Student Authors: A Student Author is an author who is a full time student and presents the paper at the conference and attends presentations, keynotes and sessions on all conference days.
- Participants: A Participant is an attendee that does not submit or present a paper, but attends presentations, keynotes and sessions on all conference days.
- Student Participants: A Student Participant is an attendee who is a full time student and does not submit or present a paper, but attends presentations, keynotes and sessions on all conference days.
- Workshop Participant: A Workshop Participant presents the paper or is an attendee that does not submit or present a paper, but attends presentations, keynotes and sessions on workshop session.
- Forum PhD Participant: A Forum PhD Participant presents the paper or is an attendee that does not submit or present a paper, but attends presentations, keynotes and sessions on Forum PhD session.
Methods of payment
Important Dates :
- Notification to authors : July 3rd, 2016
- Final version for accepted papers : September 3rd, 2016
- VSST'2016 Colloquium : October 18th-20th, 2016
The 8th International Colloquium on Scientific and Technological Strategic Intelligence 2016 (VSST'2016) will be organized with the objective of gathering researchers, developers, and practitioners from academic and industrial sectors and whose work is based on the different facets of competitive intelligence. The conference will serve as a forum for the dissemination of state-of-the-art research, development and implementation of competitive intelligence systems, methodologies, technologies, and applications.
Since 1995, the main objective of VSST'2016 is to create a program that establishes and achieves a balance between theory and practice, academy and industry, systems/tools-oriented research and content creation.
VSST’2016 will be held in the city of Rabat, Morocco.
VSST'2016 will include lectures, tutorials, sessions, panels by experts and doctoral symposium, to identify new approaches in competitive intelligence, big data mining, scientific and technological strategic intelligence.
ORGANIZED BY: VSST Association and Faculty of Sciences in Rabat.
PARTNERS: IEEE Morocco Chapter, ENSIAS, ENSA Al-Hoceima, CNRS, IRIT.
Papers are invited in the following fields of Scientific and Technological Strategic Intelligence :
Information System and competitive Intelligence
Strategic information and competitive intelligence systems
Territorial Intelligence and Smart City
Identifying trends and early warning signs
Information and Knowledge Extraction
Information, computer and network security
Data Mining and predictive analysis
Big Data Analytics
Social Media Analysis
Semi-Structured and Unstructured Data Analytics
Online Content and Log Mining
Spatial, Temporal, and Graph Data Analytics
Stream Data Analytics